Volunteering at Grow
Since grow is for the community, by the community, the volunteer needs are constantly evolving, based on the programs and services the individuals in the community need and desire. At grow, we believe in a lot of littles, which means if everybody gave just a little bit of time, our community would thrive and become the best place to live in America. Some people only have a couple hours a month and some people have a couple of hours a week. Our volunteer program is very personalized and flexible to match what you have to offer with the needs of the community.
We currently have two areas with volunteer opportunities: the Grow Youth Center and the development of the full-service community center. If you don’t see a volunteer opportunity below that fits your gifts and talents, feel free to complete the volunteer application and list what you would like to offer grow and your community. We encourage you to check back occasionally to see what new opportunities have been added.
Current Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Piano Teacher at Grow Youth Center (2-4 hours/month)
- Visual Art Teachers at Grow Youth Center (2-4 hours/month)
- Middle School and High School Tutors (2-4 hours/month)
- Rendering Artist (develop visual graphics for full-service community center)
- Web design and development
- Paint, decorate and furnish full-service community center
- Flooring installation at full-service community center
If any of these positions interest you, please complete the volunteer application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can mail it to Grow Community Center and Cafe, 10940 S Parker Rd, Suite 526, Parker, CO 80134.